Just sign up for a Gmail account, you can use all Google services such as Gmail, Maps, YouTube, Google Drive … Email or electronic mail is one of many strongly- developed services today. With an email account, you can send emails to your friends, relatives, business partners. Also, you can use All the Google Services including Google Plus, Youtube, Maps and etc.
What is Gmail?
Gmail is an email enrollment started in 2007, and it forthwith got favorite in the person in the street taking around the distinctive email job giants a well known as Yahoo and Hotmail. Gmail is like a house on fire and holding up in the wash, and it shortly stands as the outstanding class email trade all from such end to the other the reality mutually during 900 million users contrary to the globe. Gmail has couple ups by the whole of many other civil platforms get a charge out of Facebook and Twitter. Google+ is another urban media proclamation which is to a great degree based on Gmail.
You will be subject to 15 Gigabytes of automatic storage, and you bouncecel upgrade next up to 30 Terabytes. Inbox Tabs and Category LabelsThe lately updated affiliate classification allows you to vary promotions, social and updates into offbeat tabs.
Notes before creating a Gmail account
- You should delete Cache and browser history before creating a Gmail account. The reason is that if someone or you have ever used that browser to sign up for Gmail, you will be asked to confirm signing up for Gmail through the mobile phone. However, the verification though telephone number will help to secure your account better (You can use a phone number for multiple Gmail accounts).
- Prepare a telephone number to receive SMS containing a verification code.
- Google allows one person to create multiple Gmail accounts, but if you tend to create multiple accounts for whatever purposes, they can be all deleted.
- Introduce on how to create Gmail account in the fastest way
Gmail sign up – Create gmail account
Step 1: First, you visit Gmail.com, then choose Create Account or click on this button:
Step 2: In the Creating account Form, you enter all the information that is required by Gmail.
Guide to fill in information:
- Name: Enter your first and last name. You can change or update it later.
- Select your username: Enter the Gmail nickname you want to set up in the form of firstname.lastname@example.org. Gmail name may include letters, numbers, and dots and must be between 6 and 30 characters. If it notifies that username has already been in use. Try another username.
- Password & Confirm your password: Gmail passwords are required to be at least 8 characters. You should use a combination of uppercase, lowercase, numbers, and characters to have the safest password. You should not use easily guessed password like 12345678, your name, the name of a relative or birth date, phone number …
- Birthday: Enter your date of birth. Under the provisions of Google, if by the time you create your Gmail, you have not been 13 years old, then you couldn’t create your Gmail account. So please pay attention to this section.
Gender: Choose your gender (Male, female or other).
- Mobile: Enter your phone number. This option is not required, but you should enter your phone number. Because if you forget your password, you can easily restore password or change it via this phone number.
- Your current email address: If you have already had another account, then please enter your email here. Linking your old email account and the Gmail account which is about to be created will help you easily retrieve your password when you forget or lose it.
- Skip this verification step: If you tick this box, you don’t need to enter captcha code below. However, in the next step, you will need to enter a verification code sent to your phone number to complete the registration.
- Enter the Captcha: Enter the number you see in the picture above this bracket. Click the circle arrow button beside to switch to another image, or click the speaker icon below to listen to the verification code instead.
- After you complete the information requested by Gmail, you click Next.
Step 3: Set your profile. You can set it immediately or put it aside. Press Next
Step 4: Click Continue to go to Gmail. You will be redirected to your Gmail inbox immediately.
Congratulate! You’ve successfully created your Gmail account. From now on, you can login Gmail and use Gmail to send and receive emails. Good luck!